Thursday, January 2, 2014

Pin Downers, Week 19 - #bowling_scores

Bowled much better tonight.  216, 203, 194 for a 613 series.  Nothing off the charts, but I was consistent.  I did make some changes to my game after my 439 series last night.  I had bought new (lighter) equipment, due to problems with my shoulder.  But I would struggle, and go back to my old equipment.  I decided that I was not going to give my self that option.  I only took my Hammer Wrench, New Blue Hammer and Maxim (all 14 lb equipment).  I started out with my Wrench, standing on the middle dot and targeting the 1st arrow.  My ball was coming in nice when I stayed down with my shot and hit the mark.  As the lanes broke down, I would move back on the lane to pick up the ball speed.  In the 2nd game, I moved back up to the front set of dots, switched to my blue hammer and moved 2 boards to the right.  Again, when I rolled a good shot I was rewarded with pretty good carry.  I am confident that I will do a lot better than a 439 on my Wed night next week.

bowling game

bowling game

bowling game

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog post.So excited to continue to follow you on your new path, always loved reading your blog posts and following your adventures.thanks topthaonguyenhoang

    ReplyDelete